Our application process is very straightforward and our Property Management Consultants are on hand to help you every step of the way.
- If you are interested in a Rockford property, first use our online Request a Viewing form or call us on 0330 024 0495 to arrange a viewing.
- Then if you want to proceed after the viewing, fill in our online Register to Rent form and we will contact the landlord to see if they want to go ahead with the letting.
- If the landlord agrees to the letting, you will need to put down a holding deposit. We will let you know the amount and how to pay.
- We then email you detailing the information we need from you, such as references (from your employer, previous landlord or place of study) and, in some cases, a Guarantor form.
- Once all the documentation has been completed, you will need to pay the first month’s rent plus the remainder of the deposit.
- You sign a Lease Agreement, get the keys and you are ready to move in.
If you have any questions about being a Rockford tenant, take a look at our FAQs or give us a call on 0330 024 0495.